CUPCAKE TESTERS WANTED!!!

"I'm on a diet. I only eat cupcakes on days that ends in a Y."


Saturday, August 13, 2011

S'more Cupcakes - Week 1

 I chose these cupcakes for my nephew Caleb's birthday.  They were staying overnight at our house after a week of camp.  We also delivered them to our neighbors as a way of saying  "We think you are great!"

 I had two excellent little bakers helping me, and we had a lot of fun!  The bottom of the cupcake is a graham cracker crust.  I put four marshmallows on top of the crust and chopped chocolate that was 60% cocoa.  I filled the wrappers 3/4 full with my favorite chocolate cake recipe.  I frosted them with a homemade marshmallow cream frosting.  To add a campfire touch I toasted the frosting in my oven's broiler.  I finished it off with half of a square of  Hershey's chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment